back to: Home |
Track & Monitor Help
Tracking & Monitoring: Running Your Business By The Numbers
Know The Numbers... And Manage By Them!
The issue is very simple. If you don't track the performance of the systems you've put in place to run your company, how can you hold anyone accountable for carrying them out correctly? If you don't keep track of system performance, how can you improve it?
"You don't know what you don't know."
- courtesy of Steve Pittsenbarger,
an incredibly successful excavating contractor.
The purpose of installing tracking systems is to make sure your business is performing as you need it to.
You should be tracking, monitoring, and analyzing the following items:
- Expenses vs Budget (job and company)
- Revenue vs Budget
- Gross profit vs Budget (job and company)
- Labor Productivity (job and company)
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Selling Effectiveness
- On-time Completion
- Employee Performance
- Equipment Costs
- Labor Time by Primary Tasks
- Receivables Outstanding
- Sales Backlog
- Safety Efforts and Lost Time Injuries
- Estimating Accuracy
- Market-up Success
Thank You - for stopping by.
May your construction business bring you everything you dream of.
Your friends and champions,
Ron Roberts and Guy Gruenberg,
The Contractor's Business Coach
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Only $19.98 per Month!
Curious? Learn More
Inside you'll learn how to grow your commercial construction business - confidently, predictably and profitably.
By joining our club for commercial trade contractors, you will learn...
- 3 magic questions that close the sale.
- THE number that gets workers moving faster than you thought possible.
- Business strategies that work..and those that won't.
- How to find great paying clients.
- An employee bonus plan that motivates superior performance.
- The TRICK to managing your business from your vacation home.
- And Finally - how to build a business worth a million(s).
We're not holding anything back. We give you ALL the answers. We walk you through the systems. And we make it ridiculously cheap. All with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Here's what happened to one member shortly after joining. It could happen to you too.
Thanks for your call last week. Over the weekend I signed up and listened to a bunch of the sales discussions. It got me fired up and I ended up drafting a sales process with scripts and what to accomplish during a call. This week I will send customers our newsletter and following up with calls.
Take a RISK-FREE 30-Day Test Drive
Our business systems help you:
- Keep your crews in budget and on time.
- Let you take control of your year-end income.
- Make you an employer-of-choice that will draw "A Players" like flies.
- Leave you with a business that lets you take long vacations without risking your personal wealth and reputation.
We talked industry insiders into explaining how to work with your bank, lower your insurance rates, and increase your bond capacity.
We're putting it all out there for you.
All memberships come with a
30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
NO RISK IN JOINING
After hearing from so many contractors who felt they couldn't afford our hands-on coaching, we decided to do something NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN WILLING TO DO - make all our PROVEN SOLUTIONS available online.
They are the EXACT SAME skills and solutions we teach our coaching clients to use, the ones who pay us $250 an hour and $2,500 a day. YOU get it for a fraction of that.
Burn our presentations to a CD or IPOD and listen to them as you drive from job to job, sales call to sales call, and meeting to meeting. Put that windshield time to work...on your business!
All for the incredibly low price of $39.99 $19.98 a month!
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Only $19.98 per Month!
Click Here To Join
Why charge only $39.99 $19.98?
We know that the number of contractors who need assistance FAR exceeds our capacity to provide it with our hands-on help. We felt it was unfair to keeping such valuable guidance accessible only to our hand-picked clients.
Our FRC private club is our way of giving back to the construction community. Hopefully, you will take advantage of the opportunity.
We look forward to seeing you inside the club.